Every once in a while, Microsoft Windows system files will become corrupted and report errors. It can be fix by repairing the files even windows is running, you can still work uninterruptedly.
First click start then type cmd on the search box after that right click cmd select Run as administrator.
On the command console type sfc /scannow, fig 1.1.
It verifies the system files for repair.
If the system had no errors the message would be "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."
But if it finds any errors it sometimes force you to reboot in-order to finish repair the system files.
Goodluck!
First click start then type cmd on the search box after that right click cmd select Run as administrator.
On the command console type sfc /scannow, fig 1.1.
It verifies the system files for repair.
If the system had no errors the message would be "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."
But if it finds any errors it sometimes force you to reboot in-order to finish repair the system files.
Goodluck!

its so useful info
ReplyDeletehow to delete virus using cmd
Hey what a splendid post I have go over and trust me I have been looking out for this comparative sort of post for recent week and scarcely ran over this. Much thanks and will search for more postings from you. Justin bieber althow
ReplyDeleteYou there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Stove Repair Service in Riverside
ReplyDeleteI think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. online security
ReplyDeleteI admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. situs slot pragmatic
ReplyDelete